Audi may not have the market share of its German rivals here in the States, but that dynamic appears to be changing. Audi announced that 2011 is already a record-setting year here in the U.S., besting its 2010 record by Thanksgiving weekend.
2012 Audi R8 GT: First Drive
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 18, 2011
Cars keep getting heavier. It's an unfortunate trend, but one that we've grudgingly come to accept. But the next-generation Audi R8 is tipped to buck the trend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX