Audi may not have the market share of its German rivals here in the States, but that dynamic appears to be changing. Audi announced that 2011 is already a record-setting year here in the U.S., besting its 2010 record by Thanksgiving weekend.
2012 Audi R8 GT: First Drive
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 18, 2011
Cars keep getting heavier. It's an unfortunate trend, but one that we've grudgingly come to accept. But the next-generation Audi R8 is tipped to buck the trend.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!