Audi may claim that it's "not against hybrids," but it's certainly not hugely in favor of them, either. Any potential buyer of a hybrid version of the A6 or the A8, for example, had better get ready to wait a bit, because Audi wants to "minimize lineup complexity." So much for all this. The upcoming new A6 diesel is also getting a delay to early 2013.
Audi A6 Hybrid: Detroit 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX