It is hard to believe, but the gorgeous Aston Martin V8 Vantage is pushing seven years on the market. In that time, the British automaker has worked hard to keep its sporty coupe relevant and current. Along those lines, and in a move expected to be embraced by enthusiasts worldwide, the 2012 model is on the receiving end of yet another comprehensive update (its last was in 2008).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX