If you're smitten with the new U.S.-market Volkswagen Passat but were hoping for a bit more cargo capacity, we've got some bad news. According to the latest reports, Volkswagen of America has no plans to offer a Passat wagon in the North American market. (Can't say we didn't see this one coming.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX