Toyota is recalling 6.5 million vehicles worldwide, including 2 million in the US, because the driver's side window power switch could overheat and cause a fire.
2011 Toyota Corolla
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 21, 2015
- Scott Burgess
- Aug 1, 2012
One of America's blandest, yet best-selling cars will be less boring when its next generation arrives next year, Toyota officials promise.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 28, 2012
Two hundred million of anything is a lot, and the point here is that Toyota has built a lot of cars. The automaker announced this week that sometime in June its 200,000,000th vehicle rolled off the assembly line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX