Toyota is recalling 6.5 million vehicles worldwide, including 2 million in the US, because the driver's side window power switch could overheat and cause a fire.
- Aug 8, 2013
2011 Toyota Corolla
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 21, 2015
- Scott Burgess
- Aug 1, 2012
One of America's blandest, yet best-selling cars will be less boring when its next generation arrives next year, Toyota officials promise.
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jul 28, 2012
Two hundred million of anything is a lot, and the point here is that Toyota has built a lot of cars. The automaker announced this week that sometime in June its 200,000,000th vehicle rolled off the assembly line.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models