Our friends at Pickuptrucks.com have pitted two serious off-road bruisers against one another in a desert throw down. The Mopar Ram Runner and Ford F-150 SVT Raptor locked horns in a battle for supremacy wherein both trucks had to tackle a five-mile desert course. The truck to set the best time over several runs came away the victor. The track snaked a loop around the Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area and featured everything from washed-out river basins and rutted trails to more civ
2011 Ram Runner
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX