Nissan already announced that production of the next-generation Rogue crossover will shift to its Smyrna, Tennessee facility, but apparently, that won't be enough. In a new statement, the Renault-Nissan Alliance confirms that Rogue models will also be built at the Renault Samsung facility in Busan, South Korea.
2011 Nissan Rogue: Review
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 5, 2011
Nissan and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have announced a recall for certain 2011 Rogue models. Some vehicles may have been manufactured with an incorrectly installed circuit board within the vehicle's electronic power steering assist control unit. Nissan says that, as a result, the terminal may experience additional stress on the circuit board's solder, which could eventually result in a failure. Such a failure could cause the power steering assist to stop working altogethe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX