A spokesperson from Lexus has confirmed that an updated version of the company's range-topping LX 570 sport utility vehicle will debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show next month. The current LX – and its corporate cousin, the Toyota Land Cruiser – have been with us since the 2008 model year, so it's about time for a nip/tuck.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX