A spokesperson from Lexus has confirmed that an updated version of the company's range-topping LX 570 sport utility vehicle will debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show next month. The current LX – and its corporate cousin, the Toyota Land Cruiser – have been with us since the 2008 model year, so it's about time for a nip/tuck.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino