Lexus has announced the automaker will show off its new 2013 LS line in San Francisco on July 30. The shindig will be an invitation-only event, thought the premium automaker isn't serving up too many details beyond the locale and the date. The LS family will eventually be available in a total of four variants, including a racier-looking F Sport model. We're also holding out hope that eventually the much fussed-over LS TMG Edition we've seen racing around the Nürburgring recently will make t
2011 Lexus LS 460 Touring
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies