The Lexus IS F, Japan's answer to the European BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C63, has been with us since its introduction at the 2007 Detroit Auto Show. The first-generation sedan is fitted with the naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 (2UR-GSE) from Toyota, a powerplant shared with the hybrid Lexus LS 600h. Tuned by Yamaha, the engine is rated at 416 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and 371 pound-feet of torque at 5,200. Mated to a wet eight-speed automatic, the current rear-wheel drive IS is good for a 0-60 spr
2011 Lexus IS F: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX