The recall bug strikes Toyota again. The automaker has issued a voluntary recall of three models that, in total, represent more than one million units. Around 752,000 2003-2004 Toyota Corolla and Matrix models are being recalled for airbag concerns, while a windshield wiper issue is causing the recall for close to 270,000 Lexus IS sedans from the 2006-2012 model years.
2011 Lexus IS 250 AWD: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX