As much as we'd like to think that Land Rover is still the same rough-and-rugged off-road brand it always was, truth is, the British automaker is becoming more of a style icon these days. Just look at the new Range Rover Evoque – a sleek little crossover that's been seen posing with Victoria Beckham on more than one occasion. (She was the 'posh' Spice Girl, you know.)
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX