Way back in 2008, Los Angeles Lakers' shooting guard Kobe Bryant created a minor uproar with a viral video filmed and released by Nike. In it, the 16-time NBA all-star vaulted a moving Aston Martin. The promotional plug of the whole thing was that Bryant's ups were courtesy of his new Nikes, although he later admitted that "Hollywood" had a big part in the video.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!