The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening an investigation into the 2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler for the possibility of the driver's side airbag not deploying due to a wiring issue. If a recall is necessary, it could affect an estimated 630,000 vehicles.
2011 Jeep Wrangler
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 16, 2014
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX