In the wholly owned Fiat stable are its eponymous brand, along with Lancia, Abarth, Maserati and Alfa Romeo – plus, as of relatively recently, all of the Chrysler brands. According to Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne, of all of those brands, the one with the greatest global cachet is Jeep. Marchionne believes that Alfa had global chops as well, but Jeep remains "first and foremost."
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2.8 CRD: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX