China is Infiniti's second-largest market, so important to the brand that it is building its global headquarters in Hong Kong. Infiniti will also adapt to the local tastes in another way this year when it offers an M37 sedan variant that's stretched by 150 millimeters for the Chinese market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX