American Honda today announced a recall of approximately 748,000 Odyssey and Pilot models due to faulty airbag concerns. The vehicles in question are Odyssey minivans from the 2011 to 2013 model years and Pilot crossovers from the 2009 to 2013 model years.
2011 Honda Pilot 4WD Touring: Review
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 18, 2013
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 12, 2011
Honda Motor Co. is recalling nearly 347,000 examples of its Pilot crossovers worldwide for a potential issue with the front seatbelts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX