Honda sells six model lines in the UK: the Accord, Civic, CR-Z, CR-V, Insight and Jazz. Three of those, the Civic, CR-V and Jazz, are made at Honda UK Manufacturing's facilities in Swindon, while the Accord, CR-Z and Insight are built in Japan. The hybrids are niche models that don't fit in the mass-market pipeline, but that's not the case with the Accord. According to a story in Autocar, pressures on Accord sales due to its assembly location and European market tastes have lead Honda to declare
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX