It's not every day that the FIA opens up applications to accept a new Formula One team on the grid. In fact the last time it did was in 2010, when 15 interested parties applied. The FIA ended up picking three: Virgin, Lotus and HRT. Virgin ended up taken over by Marussia, that Lotus team became what is now known as Caterham, and the Hispania Racing Team (whose 2011 chassis is pictured above, largely without sponsors) ended up dropping out. But now the FIA is reportedly opening it up to find a re
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX