Mustang, Camaro and Challenger owners use statistics like 0-60 times and quarter-mile trap speeds to prove why their chosen muscle car is better than the rest. If there's any other segment of the industry where numbers mean everything, it's heavy duty pickups.
2011 GMC Sierra 3500HD
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 15, 2011
Our friends at PickupTrucks.com have just completed their "HD Hurt Locker" comparison test, in which the GMC Sierra 3500HD, Ford F-350 and Ram 3500 were put through quite a series of tests. PickupTrucks.com editor Mike Levine called it a "grueling showdown among industry heavyweights that included towing 19,000-pound fifth-wheel trailers up and over some of the most demanding grades in the United States."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX