New York City's post-Crown-Victoria future is becoming clearer. It was nearly a year ago that the selection of the future NYC yellow taxi was narrowed to three: the Nissan NV200, Ford Transit Connect Taxi and the Turkish entry, the Karsan V1. And although the Karsan was the people's choice, the Nissan NV200 was chosen as the official livery chariot for the next ten years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX