Now here's some welcome news. Car and Driver reports Ford is seriously mulling a replacement for the recently deceased Ranger, but the successor to the compact pickup's throne may not look anything like what we've seen from the nameplate in the past.
2011 Ford Ranger
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 11, 2012
Believe it or not, the full-size pickup trucks that dominate the North American market don't find much favor in other corners of the globe. Elsewhere, powerful mid-sized trucks rule the work site, and the judges behind the 2013 International Pick-Up Award are cognizant of that. They awarded the 2013 Ford Ranger the honor with a unanimous vote. The truck earned praise for its on-road manners and off-road prowess, as well as its towing and payload capacities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX