Now here's some welcome news. Car and Driver reports Ford is seriously mulling a replacement for the recently deceased Ranger, but the successor to the compact pickup's throne may not look anything like what we've seen from the nameplate in the past.
- Aug 8, 2013
2011 Ford Ranger
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 11, 2012
Believe it or not, the full-size pickup trucks that dominate the North American market don't find much favor in other corners of the globe. Elsewhere, powerful mid-sized trucks rule the work site, and the judges behind the 2013 International Pick-Up Award are cognizant of that. They awarded the 2013 Ford Ranger the honor with a unanimous vote. The truck earned praise for its on-road manners and off-road prowess, as well as its towing and payload capacities.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models