While we tend to think of Ford as an American automaker – and it is – the fact of the matter is that it has also been in the British market for longer than most automakers have been around altogether. 100 years, all told, and the company has been celebrating that milestone throughout the year in a variety of ways. And this is the latest.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!