Ford is recalling thousands of F-Series pickup trucks from the 2011 and 2012 model years over a transmission problem that, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, "fails to comply with the requirements of federal motor vehicle safety standard number 114, theft protection." NHTSA reports that the transmissions in these defective trucks can be shifted out of the park position without pressing the brake pedal due to a problem with the brake shift interlock switch.
2011 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX