For 2012, Ford will bolster its EcoBoost commitment by equipping both the Explorer and the Edge with its turbocharged, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This pint-sized mill boosts the Explorer's fuel economy rating to "segment-leading" status and pushes the Edge to the 30-mpg mark.
2011 Ford Edge EcoBoost: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX