Rule number one of modifying a car: When it comes time to sell, people want to pay for the car, and could care less how much you spent in the aftermarket. This is a lesson that the guys at Latitude Wheels in Miami are currently learning.
2011 Ferrari 458 Italia with Vossen Wheels
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX