Chalk one up in the win column for Chrysler. The 2011 Dodge Durango has earned the title of Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. That's a nice step forward over previous generations, which failed to achieve the honor. Now, however, any Durango built after May of 2011 can wear the safety crown proudly.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models