Chalk one up in the win column for Chrysler. The 2011 Dodge Durango has earned the title of Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. That's a nice step forward over previous generations, which failed to achieve the honor. Now, however, any Durango built after May of 2011 can wear the safety crown proudly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX