Chrysler has issued a recall for about 49,375 2011 and 2012 Dodge Chargers with halogen headlamps due to a problem with the lights. The automaker says that there could be an issue with the jumper harness and other related components.
2011 Dodge Charger Rallye V6: Review
- Jonathon Ramsey
- May 7, 2012
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued a recall concerning 2011-2012 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger models. A fuse controlling the power distribution unit for the ABS and ESC system can overheat, causing both features to fail.
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 21, 2012
While China is still the big dog when it comes to growth markets for automakers, Iraq looks to be heating up. As the country slowly stabilizes, the country's 30 million citizens find themselves with a growing income and a need for more reliable transportation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX