The upcoming re-launch of the SRT Viper (formerly a Dodge Viper, of course) may be dominating the fast-Mopar coverage to date, but that super-coupe may turn out to represent just the tip of the iceberg. Automotive News is reporting that multiple Dodge performance products are likely to hit American streets over the next three years.
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX