Of all the bragging rights that volley back and forth between Mustang and Camaro owners, there is one category that most owners probably don't want to be tops in: theft. The National Insurance Crime Bureau released a top 10 list for thefts of sporty cars for the 2010 to 2012 model years between January 2009 and December 2012, and it found that the Camaro was the most stolen with 1,509 reported thefts.
2011 Dodge Challenger SE: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX