Daewoo has launched an eAssist version of the company's Alpheon model (LaCrosse here in the States) in Korea. The hybrid manages to deliver 25 percent better fuel economy than the standard gasoline model while reducing emissions by 22 percent. That's thanks to a small electric motor and lithium-ion battery battery pack that work in conjunction with a 2.4-liter direct-injection gasoline engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX