Automotive News reports the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has begun two separate investigations following reports of engine fires in both 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and 2010 Jeep Wrangler models. The government agency received two complaints about fires in Cruze sedans and eight in Wrangler models, with some reporting their vehicles were completely destroyed. In both Cruze cases, the compact sedans were being driven when the fires occurred. One Cruze Eco owner reported seeing smoke em
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX