If Paula Cole were a car enthusiast (and forgive us if she is), she would probably rework her hit song to ask, "Where have all the convertibles gone?" Look around and you may have noticed that less people are buying new convertibles these days. The folks at Polk have taken a look at the sales numbers for convertibles, and market share for droptops is down... way down.
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX