It's been one heck of a season in Formula One racing. Not since the days of Michael Schumacher at the pinnacle of his career with Ferrari have we seen the kind of domination that his fellow countryman Sebastian Vettel has smote upon the championship.
2011 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies