Keen European demand was the expected reason for us not getting the BMW X1 until the Summer of 2013, when it would get a mid-cycle refresh. And at the time it was reported, few wagers would have been put on that timetable since U.S.-market delivery had repeatedly been delayed and the exact wording used was "postponed indefinitely."
2011 BMW X1 xDrive28i: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX