Okay, so maybe this isn't much in the way of confirmation, but BMW M division president Friedrich Nitschke told Car and Driver that the company was "considering" building an M Performance version of the 7-Series. While that's not quite an M7, it's close.
2011 BMW Alpina B7: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX