Just as Bentley publically unveils its new Continental GTC at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the company has announced sales figures for the first eight months of 2011. Things are looking good for the British automaker, with an increase of 31 percent compared to this time last year with more than 4,000 cars sold worldwide. The United States, Bentley's largest market, accounted for more than a quarter of the cars delivered, with sales up 36 percent. The largest increases, however, came in Germany and
2011 Bentley Continental GT: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX