For an automaker with just two model lines, Bentley sure has a lot of room to expand in the coming year or two. With the newly facelifted Continental GT now out on the market, a new Continental GTC drop-top expected to be unveiled in Frankfurt, after which we can expect the next Flying Spur, and then the inevitable Speed variants of each bodystyle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX