One privileged Audi fan got to experience the Chicago Auto Show in his own garage recently, according to QuattroWorld. After driving three hours to Chicago and being denied the chance to sit in the 2013 Audi RS5 at the show, Joshua Smith wrote a letter to the company complaining about the way he was treated. Lo and behold, Audi of America President Johan de Nysschen responded, explaining that the pre-production RS5 was off-limits to show-goers because it had to make it through the full auto show
2011 Audi RS5
- Jeff Sabatini
- Mar 1, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 8, 2011
The menacing Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG coupe is slowly making its way into dealerships, ready to eat the souls of any driver willing to tame the 451-horsepower super coupe. It's a hardcore two-door with a naturally aspirated V8 powerplant under the hood, and in our recent stint behind the wheel, we fell head-over-heels in love.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX