Rumors out of Australia say we'll be seeing a new variant of the Audi Q7 when the next-generation models bows in a few years. Joining the diesel and gas range will be the second production member of Audi's E-Tron family, which was introduced by the R8 E-Tron, but will actually see production in the form of the A3 E-Tron.
2011 Audi Q7 3.0T S line: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX