Buyers stepping into a 2013 Toyota Sequoia can expect to do so without the choice of a 4.6-liter V8. The big, body-on-frame SUV will roll into showrooms with big 5.7-liter V8 as standard equipment, as the smaller engine has been discontinued. With 381 horsepower and 401 pound-feet of torque, the iForce 5.7 liter gives the Sequoia a tow rating of up to 7,400 pounds. The six-speed automatic transmission of last year stays on to shuttle power to either a two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive system t
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!