Thinking about buying a Toyota Prius but can't figure if the initial purchase cost will be offset in the long run enough to make it a smart buy? Then you're probably reading these words on AutoblogGreen and not on Autoblog. But beyond that, Consumer Reports has some good news for you.
2010 Toyota Prius
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 18, 2013
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 5, 2013
The Toyota Prius is no stranger to recalls. Earlier this year, over half a million of the popular hybrids were called back for steering shaft issues (after another steering issue back in 2011). And the Prius V was the subject of a service campaign for exhaust issues a year ago. Today, Toyota announced the latest Prius-related recall, this one connected to the brakes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX