Police in Dubai have been cracking down on illegal racing by seizing modified vehicles, but they probably didn't expect to find themselves in pursuit of a full-size SUV supposedly capable of speeds of more than 200 miles per hour. The driver had altered his Nissan Patrol to allow it to run on "jet fuel", according to the report, and he put it all to the test when he tried running from the cops.
- Aug 8, 2013
2010 Nissan Patrol
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!