Many Americans – Michael Moore excluded, of course – regard our neighbors to the north as friendly. But we imagine Toyota must be feeling even more warm and fuzzy that we do right about now. We imagine this because of the fact that Canadian government entities will kick in as much as $34 million to speed up and help pay for upgrades that will allow for an Ontario Toyota factory to expand production and to start making Lexus hybrid SUVs, Reuters says.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino