As you can imagine, it'd be a bit of a problem if the brake lights on your car didn't work. And that, unfortunately, is precisely the problem that Hyundai has found with some of its higher-end offerings, prompting the Korean automaker to issue a recall. (One of a great many recalls issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today, as you can no doubt see.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX