Honda and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have issued a recall for certain Goldwing motorcycles. Some bikes manufactured between 2001 and 2010 may have been built with a secondary master cylinder that could cause the rear brake to drag. We probably don't need to tell you that unwarranted, additional rear braking on a motorcycle is a bad thing, and NHTSA says that prolonged brake drag could cause a crash or a fire. A total of 126,000 models are part of the recall. At this point
2010 Honda Goldwing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX