Ford is recalling over 450,000 Fusion and Mercury Milan sedans to address a potential fire hazard, and another 13 F-650 trucks to repair column shifters.
- Nov 18, 2008
2010 Ford Fusion Sport
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 7, 2014
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening an investigation into the 2010-2012 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid and Lincoln MKZ, the 2012 MKZ Hybrid and 2011 Mercury Milan because the agency has hundreds of complaints of electric power steering failure in these models.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models