Ford operates a number of performance divisions around the world. There's SVT in the US, Team RS in Europe and Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) in Australia. But the Blue Oval has been steadily integrating its performance operations into one unit, and here we might have our first indication of what it will be called.
2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2: Review
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 9, 2011
You've probably heard the line about modern engines being cleaner than most lawn equipment, but chances are you can't put a source with that little tidbit. Inside Line recently took it upon itself to put that piece of common wisdom to the test by enlisting the help of an emissions lab in a little internal combustion show down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX