Whether it's a Dodge or an SRT, there's little question that a Viper is a whole lot of car to control. With 10 cylinders driving the rear wheels and a limited willingness to suffer fools, the occasional crash is bound to happen. But what if those crashes were the fault of the car itself, and not the driver?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX