There are 73,424 examples of the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt being recalled because a short circuit in the wiring harness for the side impact sensor might not let the curtain airbag on the driver's side deploy in a crash.
- Mar 2, 2010
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt XFE
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 21, 2014
Well, this is not good for General Motors. Following a report last week that GM was recalling 778,000 Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac G5 compacts over concerns that the ignition could switch out of the "run" position without warning, USA Today reports that the Detroit-based behemoth knew about the issue, which affected 2005 to 2007 Cobalts (the Cobalt shown above and in the gallery is from 2010) and 2007 Pontiac G5s, all the way back in 2004.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models